9.30.2008

a little bit closer

Anthony was practically in a deep sleep when it was over. Was it over? No, maybe not yet. They had a lot of making up to do. Evidently.

Really, all Johanna honestly wanted was to watch him sleep. It was like having a whole new activity to look forward too. She wondered how many times they could have a go at it a day. Maybe she'd keep a record of it. A diary. That would be better. But where would she hide it so Jonah wouldn't see it.

Jonah.

She didn't want to think about him. Somehow she had to keep her Anthony with her. She didn't want to chance Jonah finding him here.

"Wake up." Johanna shook him.

"What? What did I do?"

"I love you." She told him. "Promise me, you'll stay."

"I want too, but should I?" He looked down at her from the corner of his eyes as she was still having her way with him, and she seemed to think it could happen again. And he was very well fond of how she wanted him. All of him to herself.

"I don't know what to do." She looked immensely sad, but he kissed her lovely lips, and she smiled at him, as if anything was possible.

"Maybe there's a back way." Anthony thought.

"I dunno," Johanna shrugged.

"I should get dress, take a look see."

"No, no you should stay put." She nodded.

"Neither of us can be naked from noon til night." He told her.

"Is it dark, already?" She hadn't really noticed.

Anthony started to put on his jeans and T-shirt then.

"Maybe it would be better if you came with me."

"I couldn't." She shook her head no, just sitting in bed with the sheet wrapped around her.

"What... you mean it, you shan't leave any of this behind. Is that it?" Anthony looked a bit let down now.

"Don't look at me that way. I love you. I just want us to be quiet about this. That's all. We have to figure out where to go from here. We can't just run away. We have no where to run too? And even if we could, would we really run all the way back to those days on Fleet Street?" She looked at him, innocently.

"Well, just don't sit there. Get dressed." He told her.

"Why?"

"Why?" He looked at her blankly. "You'll just make me take everything off again, you know it."

"All right." She got dressed then. It was good thing she did. Drex and Jonah were both back.

7 comments:

Cait said...

oh, these two. the suspense.

UmassSlytherin said...

I think this is so romantic! :) I love it!

watching him sleep, awww! so cute! I know I would pay a million dollars to just watch MP sleep!

Aurley said...

Cute~~ Loving the romance. :)

Why do sleeping people look so pure? Way to capture the moment!

Sydney Speel said...

this makes my heart flutter!

i love them!

Diana Coronado said...

tun tun tun..... !!

Karine said...

I can imagine the scene.
They are sooo romantic!

^^

I really like the way you write.It's poetry.Pure romance.

Kissesss
And thanks for the comments!
:**

autumn said...

lol @ get dresses. hope they could run away soon.