9.07.2008

lucky Leon

Anthony supposed Leon had taken him under his wing. He showed him all the cool hangouts around. Places he went. Anthony didn't suppose he'd find Jonah nor Johanna in any of those holes ... where they did spoken word on stage or trendy bookstores full of erotica fiction. There was even a shop where Leon loved to do his laundry. You could watch a peep show while you waited.

It was all a bit unsavory, but after all, Leon was French, what else could he expect.

"So I guess you'd never have just the one to wait for then," Anthony didn't want to make a big deal out of it, but Leon certainly didn't seem to care what Anthony knew of him.

"I fucked her already," Leon grinned with satisfaction.

"Really?" Anthony's eyes lit. "Who?"

"Why, Lux, of course, you'd think it never happened, but she gets rather persuasive after a drink or two. She's such a slut. Would you like to have a go at it with her?"

"No, no, I have someone I'm in search of, in fact." Anthony nodded. "Do you know how I could go about such a matter?"

"Hard to say, is she in cognito?"

"Possibly, I'm pretty sure she's with a man by the name of Jonah Heart."

"You think?"

"Well, thats the name he went by when I first met him." Anthony wasn't sure Leon would believe him if he told him about the time travel incident, how he got here to the streets of New York. Anthony supposed he was getting used to this place. Maybe. But it would never be home until he found Johanna.

4 comments:

autumn said...

i'm definitely liking this story. i was confused at some of the first chapters. but not anymore. wonder where anthony is taking from here. keep it moving please. =]

UmassSlytherin said...

lmfao!!! "It was all a bit unsavory..."

lol I love the way you write! It is awesome, this story is one of my favorites! :)

Cait said...

Leon has me hooked.

ellie said...

Leon...what a slut..heheeee