9.25.2008

quips and the like

After the longing embrace and a deep kiss or two she hurried him off to the great room.

"Now how did you get so lucky?" He looked around and wondered if she'd possibly leave it for the likes of him.

"What?" She winced then. "If you think I've gone mad with that Jonah, you are out of your mind."

"Did I say such rubbish?" He shrugged wiggling his plush lip just a bit.

"His brother, Drex has been quiet nice to me." She nodded.

"Oh, has he?" He gave her a stare, "In what way?"

"A mate, of course, nothing more. He's protected me from Jonah." She held Anthony's hand then.

"And must I owe him?"

"Lets not dwell on it, must we." She kissed his hand. "I've missed you so much and I want to be with you. No one else. No one else is the love of my life."

"Good." He smiled a bit impishly. "And how shall we celebrate this?"

"Well, with our love of course," Johanna pushed him down on the bed then and kissed him madly.

5 comments:

UmassSlytherin said...

What a wonderful romantic meet-up: exellent updates, so glad to catch up!

I love anthony so much, he is so sweet can't wait to see what happens next!

Sydney Speel said...

awwww that is the sweetest.

Cate said...

They are so perfect. Of course Johanna would never cheat on Anthony.

em said...

thats cool

autumn said...

aww. so sweet and romantic. i just hope nobody sees them. lol.