10.18.2008

Finally

"I think I found you something," Drex informed Johanna over the phone.

"You found me a job?"

"Yeah, its at the art department."

"Art? I love art!" She beamed dancing about with her phone.

"Well, it would involve one thing that might put you off. But you'd be making a lot of money, you know."

"Lots?"

"Yeah," he told her of the substantial rate an hour.

"Oh my God! Of course, I'll take it!"

"Only, you'd have to take off your clothes."

"What! I'm not selling my body!"

"No. no..its not like that, exactly. Students would just draw you in art class."

"Really," She smiled. Well, it was all in the sake of art, she thought. "OK, sure, I'll be there tomorrow."

Johanna couldn't believe it. She finally had a job.

3 comments:

Nisey♥Liite said...

omg? i don't think i could ever do that ever :)

autumn said...

lol. same here, i don't think i could do that. what Anthony could probably say. hehehe.

Darling Dears. said...

sorry for the late comment. i don't think i'd do that though. i hope she knows what she's getting herself into.

keep blogging dear :)