10.16.2008

for the very first time

Lux had worked a little magic at Macy's for Anthony. She'd found him employment.

"I think she likes you better than me," Johanna informed him about the matter. As it was, nothing for her.

"Don't say that?" Anthony didn't even know what Macy's was. "I could be just unloading boxes in a warehouse for all you know." He'd made them sandwiches at home. They were really going to have to brown bag it a lot if they were going to make it in this city. She had to understand that. At least she hadn't fussed about the turkey sandwich he'd made her and brought back to their room.

"I just don't know what to do," Johanna scowled as if she was a misfit of some kind and couldn't find anything acceptable in this world.

"I'm sure you'll find something," Anthony wasn't sure how he was to pacify her. He knew if she was working, she'd be upset about that too. Sometimes, she wasn't the easiest to get along with. "You're a very kind and gentle person, luv. Someone will see that."

"I will not wash dishes," she informed him.

"I know." He ate at his sandwich.

"I hate manual labor."

"Very much so." Anthony nodded.

"I have no skills." She looked back at the laptop then. "When is Leon going to show us how to work that thing."

"Soon." Anthony shrugged.

"Do you think Drex likes him."

"Why not?"

"No, I mean, like he finds him 'hawt'?"

"Hot?"

"Oh, don't tell me you don't know that expression." Johanna rolled her eyes and ate at her sandwich then as if Anthony would be no fun to talk about the two of them having a romance.

"Like something...sexual." Anthony scowled.

"No, silly, romantic."

"Well, Leon is more sexual than romantic."

"Really?" She chewed at the hoagie then.

Just then Johanna's cell phone rang. She figured out how to answer it. She was so happy just to do that.

"Its Drex!" She shouted so excited.

"I don't think you should mention-" Anthony started.

"Oh, we were just talking about you," Johanna beamed.

Anthony sighed and went back to his sandwich.

3 comments:

autumn said...

lol @ Johanna again. hahahaha. i really like the way she thinks.

and Anthony is like --> :rolleyes:

lol.

ellie's eric said...

but does drex want to be saved from leon =D

Sydney Speel said...

don't tell me you haven't heard that expression!

haha, jo makes me laugh.