10.09.2008

now what

"What will we do now?" Johanna asked.

They both laid side by side with their heads handing off the bed looking upside down.

"This could really get some getting used too." Anthony sighed twiddling his thumbs.

"I can't believe we're here." She just couldn't get enough of this feeling. The exitement. The thrill. "I still can't believe it. I feel for sure I'll wake up one day and it'll all be a dream."

"Well, it was a nightmare."

"Not anymore."

"We still don't have jobs." Anthony looked at Johanna. She looked back at him. They kissed.

"It'll be all right," she told him. "You'll see."

"It will once we have jobs." Anthony was certain of it.

"Well, what could we do?" Johanna looked back at everything upside down. She looked at Anthony and made a sad face. "Do I still look happy?" Anthony bursted out laughing.

"I was a sailor, you know." Anthony reminded her.

"Yes, I remember, a sailor who cooked. I remember the smell very well," she reminded him now. "Thank you very much." She rose up from that position then feeling rather woozy now.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"We are in 2008. Remember?" She blinked. "I don't think that will do."

"As if I could find my way about one of those contraptions at the desk." Anthony shrugged.

"Have you not learned anything since being here?"

"I suppose you have." Anthony set up then.

"I can handle a remote control very well, thank you very much." She looked at him.

"As if that would pay the bills," Anthony cracked a grin then.

Johanna was about to give him a scowl but he kissed her before she could.

"We'll think of something." He promised. "Right now, lets just enjoy each other's company. Shall we?" His eyebrow lifted.

She smiled giving him back a kiss.

4 comments:

Cate said...

Being able to handle a remote control isn't gonna pay the bills, agreed - more like increase them ^^

Nisey♥Liite said...

hopefully

autumn said...

lol @ she can handle the remote control very well. that really cracks me up. hahahaha.

Cate said...

Yeah, it cracked me up too... That was why I commented about that particular thing ^^