10.11.2008

settling in

"So, we need jobs," Anthony asked Lux after he and Johanna had done a sight seeing trip around New York City. They'd even taken a trip out to the Statue of Liberty. But enough of being a tourist in the big city. Anthony could only take so many hot dogs from this place.

"A job?"

"Yeah, the both of us." Johanna wanted a say in this. Anthony could see.

"Hum, I don' t know. What do you like to do?"

"I'm not sure," Johanna shrugged. "Please don't let Anthony near any of those cooking places. I don't want him smelling horrible."

"OK," Lux smiled. "I wasn't even going to suggest that. Maybe Macy's."

"Or Starbucks." Granted it was different, but Anthony had roasted coffee beans before.

"No, I don't want you working there." Johanna said.

"Yeah, she's afraid all the boys would be flirting with you and no one would get any work done." Cher laughed who was on the computer doing some work for Lux in their apartment.

"I'll call around. I'll see what I can find for the both of you."

Anthony felt a bit better. He guessed. He hoped Johanna wouldn't be to fussy about the matter.

6 comments:

autumn said...

lol @ Cher's comment. oh, i just hope they could find jobs soon to get along New york's life.

Paul Pincus said...

"A job?"

if you stay long enough...nyc it becomes your home ...forever.

love the post ; )

hedwig fic said...

can't wait to see what they come up with!

I would hire anthony in a heartbeat: to make out with me!!! hehehe! :)

Sydney Speel said...

starbucks... i really want some right now...

ellie's eric said...

This was fun..liked Cher's comment.

Karine said...

Jobs.Even Johanna needs one.

^^

Great chap,Ivy!

A kiss
:**